Evaluating your sales force (your people, in the context of your sales systems, processes and strategies) is the most powerful and cost-effective thing you can do.
We expect our analysis to answer four critical questions:
- Can we be more effective?
- How much more effective can we be?
- What will it take to accomplish that?
- How long will it take to accomplish that?
Here's some of what else you can learn from an evaluation:
- How Does Sales Leadership Impact Our Sales Force?
- What Are Our Current Sales Capabilities?
- How Motivated Are Our Salespeople and How Are They Motivated?
- Can We Generate More New Business?
- Can We Be Better at Reaching Actual Decision Makers?
- Can We Shorten Our Sales Cycle?
- Can We Sell More Consultatively?
- Are We Selling on Price and Who Can Become a Value Seller?
- Is Our Value Proposition Consistent?
- Can We Close More Sales?
- Do Our Systems and Processes Support a High Performance Sales Organization?
- Can We Be More Consistent with Our Sales Process?
- How Well Are Our Sales Leadership Strategies Aligned?
- Do We Need to Change Our Selection Criteria?
- Can We Improve Ramp-Up?
- Can We Improve Our Pipeline and Forecasting Accuracy?
- Can We Improve Our Sales Culture?
- Who Can Become More Effective in Their Roles?
- What Are the Short-term Priorities for Accelerated Growth?