I just realized that this is my third music-related post this week, but I'm going with it...
Last night, we were among the 35,000 or so concert-goers at the Bruce Springsteen concert at Boston's Fenway Park. We have been to dozens of concerts, but this was the best ever. Why?
It wasn't because:
- the band was good - they were great;
- he was on stage for 4 hours;
- there was tremendous energy - never saw so much;
- it was at Fenway Park - what a treat;
- we knew all the songs - what a relief;
- his singing was so good - he's Bruce.