As 2017 comes to a close and we prepare for 2018, there are two things I do each year that have been very popular. The first is to list the most popular articles of the year which I'll share below. And the second is to republish the popular Nutcracker/Sales article for those who haven't read it and those who find value in a reread. I'll republish the Nutcracker article early next week. Now, the most popular articles of 2017 presented by most read (1pt ea), most engagement/commented (2 pts ea), most excitement/shares (5 pts ea), and my favorites that weren't listed in the other categories.
Top 5 Articles of 2017
1. New Analysis Shows the 5 Biggest Gaps Between Top and Bottom Sales Performers
2. Top 10 Tips to Help You Sell More And Get More Done Than Anyone Else This Year Part 1
3. How Your Salespeople Measure Up in the 21 Most Crucial Sales Competencies for Modern Selling
4. 7 Reasons Why Salespeople Underperform and How Sales Leaders Can Coach Them Up
5. Predict the Weather but Control the Sales Forecast and Revenue
My favorites that don't appear above:
1. More Fake News in Sales Organizations Than on TV Networks!
2. Why You Should Care That Sales Motivation Data Correlates Perfectly With Sales Effectiveness
3. 21,000 People Agree That These are the Top 5 Traits of the Best Salespeople
4. Sales Excellence: How to Close Anything and Everything in Any Vertical
5. What B2B Companies Must Learn from the 10 Reasons Amazon is Destroying Retailers
Image Copyright iStock Photos