Today, more than ever before, strategic partnerships, both formal and informal, are an important element of conducting business. They exist at all levels, including these 10:
- Insurance agencies electing to provide a particular insurance carrier's policies,
- Marketing firms and their choice of printers, photographers and trade show booth fabricators,
- VAR's determining which hardware and software to integrate for their customers,
- A CEO's inner circle of advisors and resources,
- The directors of a company's board and their commitment to making introductions,
- The business networking group to which a salesperson belongs,
- A payroll company's partnership with a benefits provider,
- The attorneys, accountants, and insurance agents who work together to help clients,
- The distributors that resell a manufacturer's products and
- The referrals and introductions which happy customers make for their sales reps.
There are so many more examples.
- Has people we know and trust,
- Cares as much as we do about our clients and their challenges and
- Can provide the ideal, complimentary solution in a related area - one that extends beyond our core competency of sales force development.
- Everyone needs powerful, but easy-to-use pipeline management which emphasizes sales process, requires a minimal number of clicks and data entry, and has powerful out-of-the-box reporting and dashboards. Our strategic CRM Partner understands this and has designed the best application that I have ever customized and used. Please meet the Project Manager at Membrain, Henrik Oquist. Contact Henrik .
- Everyone needs marketing and lead generation help. Whether the exposure and leads come from inbound, internal, outbound, print, internet, email, social sites, events, PR, collateral, or advertising, one thing remains constant. There must be alignment between sales and marketing, a gap which increases in size in accordance with the size of most companies. Our strategic Marketing Partner understands the importance of marketing and sales being aligned, and the role which they work to creatively support to drive sales and revenue. Please meet the Founder and CEO of PENTA Communications, Inc., Deborah Penta. Contact Deborah.
- And everyone needs to make the most of their prospecting time. Few salespeople, especially selling executives, have the time to get on the phone and dial the names on their lists. That's where our strategic calling partner comes in. They handle the dialing and you and/or your salespeople simply complete the conversations - a week's worth in an hour! Please meet the Founder and CEO of ConnectLeader, Senraj Soundar. Contact Senraj.