This is a pretty exciting time for us. We reviewed 1,000 articles which I've posted on this Blog since 2006 in an effort to present you with the Top 15 Sales Articles of the past six years, and later this week, the Top Sales Article of the last six years. It was not quick, easy, fun or obvious. They aren't necessarily the most viewed and they do not have the most inbound links. But we did pick fifteen of the more serious articles. Some are articles backed by science and some are assessment comparisons. Five are on selling and two are articles where I debunked other published articles. Missing are the articles with analogies, humor and comparisons to children, but other than that, it's a nice cross-section.
You can do one of three things with this post:
- Ignore it.
- Read and learn from some or all of the Top 15.
- Read the Top 15 and vote on your favorite to influence future topic choices. [Voting ended on 12-19-2012]
THE TOP 15 BLOG ARTICLES
- What's the Difference Between Sales Commitment and Motivation?
- 10 Sales Competencies of Steve Jobs
- What is the #1 Sales Competency and How Many Salespeople Have it?
- Selling Power Hits and Then Miss the Mark on Sales
- Harvard Business Review Hits and Then Missed the Mark on Sales
- Effective Selling Can't Occur Until Salespeople Perfect This
- Exposed - Personality Tests Disguised as Sales Assessments
- Tale of Two Assessments - Comparing Value
- Ultimate Comparison of Top Salespeople versus Salespeople That Fail
- The Sales Assessment that Dave Kurlan Developed
- Top 10 Steps to Recruit Strong Salespeople
- Only 11% of Salespeople Do This at the End of a Sales Call
- How to Close the Big Sales that are so Difficult to Close
- What Makes Salespeople Stand Out from the Crowd?
- The Science of Achievement Applied to Sales Success