It’s been a while since I have posted to my blog so what has my problem been?
I’ve made the act of posting bigger than it is. Said another way I haven’t been thinking like a blogger.
Here’s a crazy analogy from kindergarten. My teacher wanted us to feel special about ourselves and her solution was "IALAC" meaning "I am lovable and capable". The point was this, if you believe you are or can become something you are much more likely to achieve that goal, so I have decided that I am a blogger.
How does this apply to sales and sales management? Here are a few examples.
- I am effective and valuable in the role of sales coach.
- I can and do hold my salespeople accountable for daily selling behavior.
- Our sales team must learn a valuable lesson from every mistake we make.
- Mini failures are a necessary part of growth.
- My prospects perceive value in me when I ask them tough relevant questions
- When a prospect stops returning my phone calls something has changed and I need to find out what that is
- The only person thinking about next steps after a “think it over” is me
- Senior level people find spending time with me valuable
What mindset or title do you need to give yourself, your staff and or your salespeople?
I am a blogger!