You might be aware that I'm leading a one-hour, live broadcast tomorrow (Thursday May 21) on How to Get Your Company's Sales Engine Roaring Again.
Why This Particular Event?
There is a ton of misinformation out there. Much of it is written by people with an agenda, with a piece of technology to solve your problems, with a solution that will remove you from your money but not fix the sales problem. Much of it is put out there by people with no clue as to what really needs to be done, what the challenges will be going forward, and how to address those challenges head on. Most of these people have not had to lead sales organizations out of recessions and depressions before. There is a revenue gap to be filled and your momentum was effectively stopped in the same way your car would be stopped by hitting a brick wall at 30 mph. You might not be dead, but you aren't in the same condition you were a minute prior to impact!
The challenges aren't solved by technology because they are all people problems:
- The challenge with the sales organization as a whole - what changes must be made to align with our new normal?
- The challenge that sales leaders present to CEOs - what should sales leaders be doing right now that will impact revenue?
- The challenge that sales managers present to sales leaders - what should sales managers be doing right now that will impact revenue?
- The challenge that salespeople present to sales managers - what should salespeople be doing right now that will impact revenue?
- The challenge that customers and prospects will present to salespeople - what sort of conversations should salespeople be having right now that will impact revenue?
Why Are We Charging $199 for it?
There are two primary reasons:
- A free webinar will make it no different, no better, no more unique than all of the free podcasts, webinars and videos that are circulating and being offered.
- This will truly be different. It's not a teaser for something you need to pay for. It's not a session with regurgitated information. It's not a session where you don't get actionable, useful, timely steps. I will provide the following and it's risk free - if you don't get value we'll give you a refund!
Why Should You Attend?
If you're a salesperson or a sales manager, you probably shouldn't. But you should make sure that your senior sales leader and CXOs do attend.
If you're a sales leader or a CXO you can't guess what your next steps must be. I'll provide an actionable playbook that you can put into action tomorrow!
--> Register <--
Image copyright 123 RF