Each week we can read multiple lists of the top new movies and TV shows to stream at home. Lists of the Top SUV's, Sedans, and Coupes are also prevalent right now. And of course, as we move ever closer to the holidays, there are lists aplenty on the Top Gadgets, Luxury Items, Gifts for Her, Gifts for Him and Gifts for Kids to peruse. But it's also the time of year when I publish my list of the Top 10 Sales and Sales Leadership Articles of the year.
Criteria: Popularity (views) is nice but quality of content is nicer. Likes are cool but engagement is cooler. Entertainment value counts and my opinion matters because I'm judging the articles. In the end, I'm applying popularity, quality of the content, likes, entertainment, comments, engagement and my opinion to create this list of the top 10 articles.
10. The Bob Chronicles Part 7 - Salespeople Who Can't Close Closable Business
9. Why You Can't Lose Customers or Salespeople Right Now
8. How to Use This Jeep Versus Infiniti Analogy to Hire the Right Salespeople
7. How You Can Double Your Revenue in a Recession (most comments)
6. Hiring Salespeople the Right Way Yields 62% Less Turnover and 80% Higher Quotas
5. The 10 Unwritten Rules of Prospects and Tips for How to Break Them
4. How to Identify the Real Reason When a Salesperson is Under Performing (best content)
3. The Top 10% of All Salespeople are 4,000 Percent Better at This Than the Bottom 10%
2. How to prepare your sales team to thrive in a recession
1. The Irony of Free Passes for Under Performing Salespeople (most engagement)
Top Article - Dave Kurlan's Top Videos and Rants (most views, comments and engagement)